The Framingham Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition held a Stakeholder's Luncheon on Wednesday, May 25. Click here to view photos of the event.
The Framingham Teen Pregnancy Prevention Coalition (FTPPC) is made up of local member organizations including the Framingham Public School System, Metrowest Medical Center, the Town Parks & Recreation, Board of Health, and Human Services programs, the Boys and Girls Club, and a variety of other civic and health related organizations. The United Way provides centralized management of program activities that includes membership recruitment, meeting planning and facilitation, research, grant-writing, targeted funding of programs, and project oversight. Meetings are convenient to all participants, and the plan has all interests integrated.
FTPPC regards collaboration as critical to its success and is only as strong as its members:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- Framingham Coalition - Violence Prevention Round Table
- Framingham Community Members
- Framingham Parents & Guardians
- Framingham Police Department
- Framingham Public Schools
- Framingham Youth
- Greater Framingham Community Church
- Healthy Families
- Joseph P. Keefe Technical High School
- Massachusetts Alliance on Teen Pregnancy
- MetroWest Community Health Care Foundation
- MetroWest Medical Center
- Pelham Apartments
- Strengthening Youth in a United Way
- Tempo Youth Center - Wayside Youth & Family
- Town of Framingham - Board of Health, Parks & Recreation
- United Way of Tri-County
- Voices Against Violence
- WIC Framingham / Waltham
For more information on the coalition and the way that teen pregnancy impacts Framingham, click any of the links below.
Framingham Facts Coalition Overview Presentation Your Role
Strengthening Youth in a United Way is a United Way of Tri-County direct service program for teen pregnancy prevention. Please click here for more information.
Click the flow chart above to enlarge the image.