WOMEN UNITED. INSPIRING THE CHANGE.
Women United is a group of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, inspired ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of improving the quality of life for women and girls in the MetroWest/495 corridor through volunteerism and philanthropic giving.
WE NEED YOU.
As a member of Women United you will make a difference through volunteer opportunities within the community alongside others who share your passion.
You will have opportunities to network and collaborate with a diverse group of women at exclusive events where you will learn about the key issues impacting women and girls in our community.
You will use this knowledge to advocate at the local and state level and become part of meaningful progress.
Benefits of Membership
- Discount events including annual Women United Athena Award Luncheon
- Make a real difference in the lives of economically struggling families and individuals in the MW/495 corridor.
- Opportunities to gain leadership skills by serving on the WU Steering Committee, volunteering or hosting an event
- Partner with a quality organization and dedicated staff; ensuring that your gifts, voice, and time are efficiently invested locally.
- Be an ambassador in the community, attend events and invite your network of friends and colleagues to get involved.
- Participate in events to meet and network with philanthropic women from diverse backgrounds
- Be an advocate by engaging decision makers in the community.