WHEAT Community Connections, a direct service of the United Way of Tri-County, and the Church of the Good Shepherd, in Clinton, will be offering a summer feeding program. Beginning Tuesday, July 21, and running through Aug. 25, from 8:30 to 9 a.m.
WHEAT Community Café
242 High St., Clinton, MA 01510
Thurs. Evening Hours
- We can provide a warm, welcoming environment for friends and neighbors when they are faced with difficult times.
- Once a month, we connect families and individuals with food from our pantry shelves to last an entire week.
- Our Clothing Section connects parents to household goods and clothing for clients of all ages at no cost, including an entire section with kids' clothes, toys, and more.
- The Book Section will connect parents to books and videos that they may be otherwise unable to afford.
- Donate nonperishable foods to our pantry during our donation hours whenever you can.
- Donate gently used clothing for all ages to our Clothing Section for clients who may not have access to these items.
- Bring your gently used books and videos to our Book Section for parents and caregivers who do not have access to such valuable resources.
- Volunteer with us for a few hours. There’s always something to do! Short-term and long-term opportunities are available. Check out some of our volunteers in action!
- Make a contribution to our Food Security Initiative in rememberance of someone you know.