The United Way of Tri-County increases the organized capacity of people to care for one another.
United Way of Tri-County aspires to accomplish the following:
- Produce significant and measurable results in the areas of Education, Income and Health.
- Convene diverse teams of community members to take collaborative action on priority issues.
- Recruit and retain talent to drive cross-sector initiatives and integrated, community-focused work.
- Sustain its financial stability and efficient operations.
- Be recognized as a leader in effecting long-term societal change.
- Attain robust revenue growth as donors’ charity of choice.
The United Way of Tri-County was incorporated in 1997 through the merging of five United Way organizations: the United Way of Assabet Valley, United Way of Neponset Valley, the United Way of Metrowest, the Westborough United Way, and the Clinton Community United Way. The United Way of Tri-County is one of 1340 locally operated and controlled United Way organizations in America. Today we provide service to thousands of our neighbors and friends in 34 communities throughout Norfolk, Middlesex, and Worcester Counties.