United Way of Tri-County’s MetroWest Corporate 5k run/walk will gather elite and recreational runners and walkers for a night of team-building, exercise, community involvement and fun! Participants will stride through the streets of Framingham. Companies are encouraged to gather employees to field teams to represent their organization.
This run provides an opportunity to raise money to help feed the hungry, prepare kids for school, and offer suicide prevention/mental health support to the communities in the MetroWest area. Fundraising is optional, but we hope everyone will take advantage of the opportunity to create a fundraising page and ask friends, family, and co-workers to support them on this run to support the following programs.
- Pearl St. Cupboard & Café at Park - A food pantry and hot meals program in Framingham, MA
- Marlborough Community Cupboard- A food pantry in Marlborough, MA
- WHEAT Community Cupboard & Café - A food pantry and hot meals program in Clinton, MA
- Call2Talk - A mental health, emotional support and suicide prevention help line
- Ready to Read - Early literacy program that provides 12 books/year to children from birth to the time they enter school.
• MetroWest Cup
• Company with highest number of participants
• Top finishers (male/female)
• Workplace Wellness Award
• Top individual fundraiser
• Top company fundraiser
• Best designed team shirt
Team scoring will be based on the cumulative time of the top two male and top two female finishers from your team. A team must contain a minimum of four (4) members to be eligible for team scoring, but you can invite as many to participate on your team as you’d like.
Top male and female overall will also be recognized at the finish of the race. Individual scoring will be open to both runners participating as part of a team and running independently.
IN KIND SPONSORS