Thank you for participating in the 2019 Corporate 5K
We will be announcing the date for next years race soon.
Follow us on social media for more information
United Way of Tri-County’s MetroWest Corporate 5k run/walk will gather elite and recreational runners and walkers for a night of team-building, exercise, community involvement and fun! Participants will stride through the streets of Framingham. Companies are encouraged to gather employees to field teams to represent their organization.
This run provides an opportunity to raise money to help feed the hungry, prepare kids for school, and offer suicide prevention/mental health support to the communities in the MetroWest area. Fundraising is optional, but we hope everyone will take advantage of the opportunity to create a fundraising page and ask friends, family, and co-workers to support them on this inaugural run to support the following programs.
- Pearl St. Cupboard & Café at Park - A food pantry and hot meals program in Framingham, MA
- Marlborough Community Cupboard- A food pantry in Marlborough, MA
- WHEAT Community Cupboard & Café - A food pantry and hot meals program in Clinton, MA
- Call2Talk - A mental health, emotional support and suicide prevention help line
- Ready to Read - Early literacy program that provides 12 books/year to children from birth to the time they enter school.
• MetroWest Cup
• Company with highest number of participants
• Top finishers (male/female)
• Workplace Wellness Award
• Top individual fundraiser (male/female)
• Top company fundraiser
• Best designed team shirt
*Companies must have a minimum of four participants in order to place for awards