Thursday, May 16th, 2019
6:30 PM Sharp
1 Nicholas Road Framingham, MA
United Way of Tri-County’s MetroWest Corporate 5k run/walk will gather elite and recreational runners and walkers for a night of team-building, exercise, community involvement and fun! Participants will stride through the streets of Framingham. Companies are encouraged to gather employees to field teams to represent their organization.
Entry fee is $30
Registration Deadline is Friday April 19, 2019
This run provides an opportunity to raise money to help feed the hungry, prepare kids for school, and offer suicide prevention/mental health support to the communities in the MetroWest area. Fundraising is optional, but we hope everyone will take advantage of the opportunity to create a fundraising page and ask friends, family, and co-workers to support them on this inaugural run to support the following programs.
- Pearl St. Cupboard & Café at Park - A food pantry and hot meals program in Framingham, MA
- Marlborough Community Cupboard- A food pantry in Marlborough, MA
- WHEAT Community Cupboard & Café - A food pantry and hot meals program in Clinton, MA
- Call2Talk - A mental health, emotional support and suicide prevention help line
- Ready to Read - Early literacy program that provides 12 books/year to children from birth to the time they enter school.
• MetroWest Cup
• Company with highest number of participants
• Top finishers (male/female)
• Workplace Wellness Award
• Top individual fundraiser (male/female)
• Top company fundraiser
• Best designed team shirt
*Companies must have a minimum of four participants in order to place for awards