Be Safe This Fright Night!
• Make Sure your costume is fire-resistant and reflective, its always a good idea to use glow sticks
• Avoid masks that obstruct vision
• Make sure children know not to enter a stranger’s house or car
• Plan a route for teens as well as a curfew, and electronics should stay in their pockets
• Tell children to stay in well lit areas and in groups
• Kids should not eat anything until adults have inspected it
• Discourage new, inexperienced drivers from driving
HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
Check out the full list of safety tips HERE!