After completing your 5K, enter your time on our race results form here.
Although we won’t be presenting age group awards this year,
all participants will receive the following:
• Custom race tee (must register by Sept. 21 to guarantee size)
• $7 Jack’s Abby Gift Card that can be used for retail, takeout, or dining-in at their beer hall & kitchen
• Coupon for Strands Hair Salon, Natick
• Downloadable race bib
All participants will be entered into our race raffle for several great prizes! Winning names will be drawn on Facebook Live Thursday October 22 at noon.
Pre-Event T-Shirt Pickup
A drive through t-shirt pickup will be available at Jack’s Abby, 100 Clinton St. on Thursday October 8th from 3:00-7:00pm.
Post a Pic
By posting a pic (hopefully in your sweet custom tee) and tagging the United Way of Tri-County and Jack's Abby on social media, you’ll be entered into a second raffle for more chances to win!
Why this race?
Your registration fee and fundraising dollars directly support the most critical programs and services
in the community, especially helpful now during the COVID-19 pandemic, as we continue to experience record numbers of individuals and families seeking support.
You decide where you want to help!
Choose from the following:
• The Pearl Street Cupboard and Café food pantry and hot meal program
• Call2Talk mental health / suicide prevention line
• Marlborough Community Cupboard food pantry
• Ready to Read early literacy program
• WHEAT Community Connections food pantry and hot meals program